Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Create Your Own Bliss With Aromatherapy

I live an alternative lifestyle. It?s nothing radical or rebellious. I?m a work at home mom, over forty with a toddler. At this point in my life I expected to have a bustling career and grown kids either out of the house or about ready to leave the nest, but life doesn?t always turn out the way we?re told it should ? stuff happens; stressful situations pop up everyday, either caused by us or ?for? us.
How do I ?treat? these situations and still care for my mind and body without loosing it? There?s where the other component of my alternative lifestyle comes in ? aromatherapy. Aromatherapy, or ?treating with scents?, is huge and growing in the area of alternative medicines, and is used in hospitals and homes to treat anything from labor pains to cardiac rehab. Alth View the rest of this article


No comments: