Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tips on getting Free Vending Machines!

My name is Max Woody and I’m the president of Best Choice Vending, Inc. My company is based out of Durham N.C. and I’ve been in the vending machine business since 1995. This business has provided a great opportunity to me over the Years. I was able to quit my full time job within 6 months of starting this business. One of the techniques I’ve used for many years to cut cost is to take advantage of borrowing soda vending machines, instead of spending money buying them. It’s often referred to as a 3rd party vendor. The larger bottling companies Pepsi and Coke often let other business owners borrow their soda machines. In return for the favor, you would be required to purchase the soda you sell through these machines from them. The cost is normally higher than ot View the rest of this article


No comments: