Friday, November 9, 2007

What should I get mom for Mother's Day?

I remember when I was a little boy in school; we would make our mom’s a silly little art project for Mother’s day. You know, a baby food jar with construction paper on it and a tissue paper flower.
Now, don’t get me wrong, I am sure mom loved that little home made gift. And most mothers probably still have those little papered jars stored away in a box somewhere so they can pull them out and remember when we were young. Although, as we get older we realize that our gift was not really practical. We start to think maybe I should get mom something better. Something she can use regularly, but more importantly, something she really needs.
If you are like me, your mother is probably at the age where she can order off the senior’s menu. With the special disc View the rest of this article


No comments: