Friday, November 9, 2007

Family Fun for Tiny Tots in Paphos, Cyprus

The demands of younger children are usually relatively simple once on holiday in Paphos, Cyprus. They look forward to the beach with much excitement, where they can swim, play ballgames or build sandcastles. No Barbie dolls or Tonka trucks needed here, but as with every child today, their curiosity for a new environment will be boundless and they will want to be amused and test their skills at new activities once you start showing them life outside their exciting Paphos holiday accommodation.

I found some group activities that would appeal to all the family without breaking the budget.

PAPHOS AQUARIUM
A fabulous display of colourful fish from different parts of the globe housed in a re-creation of their natural environment. A perfect out View the rest of this article


1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com