Saturday, November 17, 2007

5 Tips To Discourage Tire-Kickers And Attract Serious, Paying Clients

Do you feel that you're wasting valuable marketing efforts on tire-kickers: a large and growing market segment? They subscribe to all your free offers -- but leave their credit cards behind.
Early in my business life, I talked to anyone and everyone, enthusiastically. I gave away classes, e-books, articles and more.
But soon I was forced to confront the reality of opportunity cost. While I was chatting happily with the freebie-seekers, I lost the opportunity to update my websites, create new products and write more articles. -- activities that would most likely bring "real" paying clients.
1. Communicate ?professional? and ?commercial? on every page of your website.
Like many professionals-turned-marketers, I was nervous about sounding too sales-y. Bu View the rest of this article


No comments: