Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fitness in Your Fabulous Forties

As we get older, we often pause to evaluate ourselves: Am I accomplishing all I want? Am I doing enough to help others? Am I flossing enough? Do I like my work? All sorts of questions pop into our minds. But, when you turn 40, 50, 60, and beyond the questions change. Why is my body making that noise? Am I eating right? What sorts of exercises do I need to stay fit?



We all ask these questions because we want to feel better and live healthier lives. However, as we age the exercises we did in our 20’s and 30’s are not as easy or as much fun anymore. It’s time to find new ways to make fitness work for us, not against us. We know regular exercise can and will keep us strong and vital. It is just a matter of finding activities that fit View the rest of this article


No comments: