Thursday, November 15, 2007

Getting Visitors To Your Website

Today I want to focus on getting visitors to your website; if you plan to be successful, you need to attract targeted visitors to your site. You may have a nice looking site with some great income opportunities on there, but if you can?t get people to your site; you?re wasting your time. I wasted some money on trying to figure this one out. There are tons of different ways to do it, but there are only a few that work. The one I fell for was one of those companies telling me they could get me 10,000 visitors to my site instantly. Well, they don?t lie, but they aren?t targeted visitors. I offer income opportunities for people who are looking to work from home; if I?m getting people visiting my site looking to buy new cars, I won?t be successful. Here are the best ways View the rest of this article


No comments: