Monday, August 27, 2007

Olympus Digitals Great Cameraa's

Olympus Digitals Great Camera's Olympus Digital cameras offer a great variety of different zoom, lenses and mega pixels. Whether amateur or professional you will appreciate the Olympus camera. I have a FE-100 with 4.0 mega pixels and zoom of 8.2-17.4mm1-3.0.5.0 and have taken many pictures with it. It has a memory card I bought for it and it takes more pictures than I have ever used at one trip. We went Elk hunting this year and I took 107 pictures of our camp, the mountains, a bull moose with a cow and a calf, many deer and some big horn sheep. I took scenery picture while were on the move and theyy looked good. My Grandchildren borrowed the camera and took it snow boarding and took some great aerial pictures of them doing jumps and tricks on there snow boards. I wa View the rest of this article


No comments: