Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dry Skin Care with Almonds Soothes, Softens and Smells Delicious

When I was a child one of the most wonderful smells in my house was my mother’s hand lotion. At the time, I couldn’t identify the scent but now, after more years than I care to admit, I can. It was the sweet smell of almonds. I once looked for the lotion and, unfortunately, found that it now contains just about every chemical I know I should avoid. Like countless others I have since found out about shielding lotion for dry skin care and wouldn’t trade it for the world. However, I have also found out that almonds are great for your skin and there are skin care formulas you can make at home to avoid the chemicals. Almonds are a versatile natural dry skin care product. Rich in natural Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, almond oil cleanses and lubricates. Almond View the rest of this article


No comments: