Wednesday, September 12, 2007

How In 3 Hours An Instant Audio Book Download Change My Life For Ever

It's not every day that your life completely changes beyond all recognition, is it?



This is a heavy kind of statement but it’s exactly what happened to me a few weeks back. Let me tell you my story.



My name is Jason Davidson and I’m like most people. I commute to work every day from Monday to Friday. I always think of us as being like little ants following the quickest route to get from home to work in the morning, then following the quickest route again at night to get from work back to home as quickly as possible in time to get some food and watch a bit of TV before heading to bed.



I use a car but you might use the bus, a train or even a plane! I guess like most people this time is a kind of dead t View the rest of this article


No comments: