Thursday, September 13, 2007

You Have to Change First to Change the World

"If you do what other's won't, You will get what other's won't...."

I came across a person today, that all you could hear coming out of his mouth was complaint after complaint after complaint.

I approached him and ask him what was going on? His answer was "I'm tired of always having to work for somebodyelse, I can't wait until I retire so I can be FREE" (By the way this person is in it's mid 30's, Long way to go for his retirement)

I was like WHAT?? I told him "Why wait until your retirement if you can probably start your own business or do something more."

His answer was "I'm not the kind of person that will own a business."

At that time I told him "Bye bye, got to go." turn around and left. Why did I do that? you might s View the rest of this article


No comments: