Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Monkey On A Po-Go Stick?

I was browsing the web t’other day as I do and I came across this sentence … “a monkey on a po-go stick” and in the same way I assume this title has attracted your attention, it attracted mine.

I clicked on the link expecting to find a picture of a depressed chimp stuck on a po-go doing embarrassing tricks for the heartless public and to my surprise and delight t’was a game and being only human I decided to see what it was like.

The game started and I thought what a load of rubbish. Of course this was before I knew what I had to do, and being an impatient sort of guy I wasn’t prepared to read the instructions.

After a little while I got the hang of it and wow! I loved it.

The idea is to wait until the monkey falls to th View the rest of this article


No comments: