Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Next Generation in Network Marketing... The funded Proposal

As you may or may not know, I have been involved in network marketing and internet marketing for over 15 years. I have personally sponsored over 400 people into various organizations. I say this not to brag but just to point out that I have been there and done that with respect to MLM and internet marketing. I have been the guy who goes across stage and speaks in front of the crowd. I have also been the guy that is totally broke because I couldn’t afford to keep my MLM business going, because it was costing me more than I was making. Maybe you can relate? The traditional model for MLM has never really seemed to work for me. 95% of all home based businesses fail. I believe that is in part to the fact that most people just do not have any experience in marketing them View the rest of this article


No comments: