Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Lot of Times We Are Called "Paper-Pushers"

As HR practitioner, are you a Cost-Center or Profit-Center? How do you contribute to the bottomline results of your organization?

By the way, this is not just for HR people but also for non-HR managers who understand that human resource management is a line function.
------------------

So what? We tend to justify, but deep inside we don’t feel good about it. Oh yes, it necessary for the functionality of an organization. And I personally hate it when they tell me – it is a necessary evil. Because no matter how necessary it is, the perception
remains that it is evil.

This is the path I’ve chosen, and I love HR no matter how others call it. In fact, paper-pushing is just one of the myriad of activities an HR is expected to do. I View the rest of this article


No comments: