Tuesday, September 18, 2007

How to Finish Your Self-Published Book Fast

Judy Cullins ©2006 All Rights Reserved.

Started a book and then got bogged down? Like many of my bookcoaching clients do you say, "I have so many other demands, I just can't get to the book."

This isn't procrastination or fear. Most writers get stuck when they don't know how to move forward, finish, publish and sell their unique, useful book to audiences just waiting for it to come out. Let me share two ways to speed up your process.

One. Take One or More High Level Action Each Day

Another to do, you groan? Not really. If you don't make your book one of the top three priorities in your life, it won't finish it.

Get real. How many hours can you give to your book a week?
If not ten, I say you may never get your book View the rest of this article


No comments: