Monday, December 31, 2007

A Business Directory Just Isn't Enough Anymore!

A Business Directory Just Isn't Enough Anymore!
By: Martin Lemieux

Do you own a business directory? Are you having a tough time beating your competition? This article will help you towards leaving your competition far behind.

The idea here isn't about getting as many business directory listings as possible. The idea we need to create is about more community within your directory.

I always like using a "saying" I learned from network marketing: "I would rather utilize 1% of a hundred people's effort, then utilize 100% of my own to market my business." If you keep this in mind, there is nothing you can't be successful at.

With that in mind let me be quick to point out that, I am not talking about creating an affiliate program. Th View the rest of this article


No comments: