Monday, December 31, 2007

How I Raised My Credit Score 40 Points In 24hrs. And Saved $658 A Month In Interest

It?s never easy to talk about credit. Not with friends, not with family, not online, and, most of all, not with myself. Yes, I let a monthly payment go by here and there. I?ve maxed out my share of credit cards. I?ve bought cars that I really couldn?t afford. I ate out. A lot. At expensive restaurants. And I always ordered the lobster. I always knew, in the back of my head, that I was teetering on the brink of credit destruction. Yet I couldn?t bring myself to admit that my credit was going downhill. I continued applying for credit cards anyway. I didn?t want to run them up, honestly. It just happened.
One day, reality gave me a swift kick in the rear. I grew weary of renting, so I decided to pursue the proverbial American Dream and purchase a home. I sort of kne View the rest of this article


No comments: