Tuesday, December 25, 2007

To Procrastinate or not that is the Question

Procrastinating can be fun, sometimes! It can also be a great source of frustration and anxiety when we keep putting off what we could be doing today.
I manage to fit unscheduled shopping sprees into my already busy timetable, visit people I haven?t seen for awhile or give them a ?quick? phone call. Sometimes I?ll even clean out the refrigerator, wardrobe, and any closet or room in the house - well they need cleaning and sorting sooner or later! If I had a dog I?d probably take it for a long walk, maybe give it a bath, clip its toenails, place ribbons in its hair ? procrastinating can be fun!
The word procrastinates means to defer action, or put off (I?ll add dawdle and ?hope it goes away? as well). What?s interesting is the cras (adv) in procrastinator is th View the rest of this article


No comments: