Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How to Feed the Spiders and Grab the Top Spots

Over the years I have created 24 fully operational websites and as an experiment this evening (30 November 2005) I did a progress check on the very first site I ever launched: writing-for-profit.com.
5 years on and here is how this site is ranking today on the top six major search engines
Google No.1
Yahoo! No.2
MSN No.1
AOL No.1
AltaVista No.2
AllTheWeb No.2
Using the keyword phrase ‘writing for profit’ check out for yourself the veracity of these rankings.
Do it now; prove the power of feeding the spiders and grabbing the top spots.
How do I manage to do that?
• How do I manage to sustain top rankings for a 5 year-old website when almost every other site fails to achieve even ONE Top 30 ranking after years of trying?
• How View the rest of this article


No comments: